KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, Instructional Design and Development to join our Advisory Learning & Development organization.
- Utilize instructional design, adult learning principles and innovative strategies in the conception, design, and development of learning assets
- Collaborate with team members and subject matter professionals on course design and development to translate business content into learner-centered experiences
- Apply fundamental research skills to instructional design projects
- Review learning experiences against outlined training objectives, company brand standards, and CPE requirements
- Revise training products to see that they reflect an understanding of the diversity of learners and groups of learners
- Design and create a variety of materials utilizing desktop publishing software and SCORM compliant authoring tools; facilitate design and development workshops with stakeholders and project teams
- Minimum three years of recent Learning & Development experience preferred; preferably in instructional design or learning asset materials development within a professional services firm
- Bachelor's degree in adult education, learning science, or related discipline inclusive of instructional design from an accredited college/university
- Must have demonstrated experience designing and developing for various modalities and formats, including digital, virtual, classroom, blended, simulation, social/collaborative, infographics, supporting guides with prior knowledge of designing interactive learning interventions and performance support tools and creating detailed storyboards
- Excellent organizational, communication, relationship, and project management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines, manage heavy workloads and prioritize tasks
KPMG complies with all local/state regulations in regards to displaying salary ranges. If required, the salary range(s) are displayed below and are specifically for those potential hires who will perform work in or reside in the location(s) listed, if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data, ranges, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD, technology), for example. New York City Salary Range: Low: $79900 - High: $143200
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).